- You think the roads in any other state are smooth.
- Hearing horses
clopping down a paved street doesn't bring you to the window to see what's
going on outside.
- You can stop along the road to buy fruits,
vegetables, or crafts on the "honor system."
- You consider Pittsburgh
to be "out west," and you know the fastest way to Philly is the
- When it snows they put cinders on the roads instead of
- You can give directions to Intercourse with a straight
- Driving is better in the winter because the potholes
are filled with snow.
- You measure distance in minutes.