Thursday, July 26, 2007

3 wishes

A sales representative, an administration clerk and
their manager are walking to lunch when they find an
antique oil lamp. They rub it and a genie comes out in
a puff of smoke. The Genie says, "I usually only grant
three wishes, so I'll give each of you just one." "Me
first! Me first!" says the admin clerk. "I want to be
in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat, without a care in
the world." Poof! She's gone. "Me next! Me next!" says
the sales rep. "I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on
the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply
of pina coladas and the love of my life beside me."
Poof! He's gone. "OK, you're up," the Genie says to
the manager. The manager says, "I want those two back
in the office after lunch." Moral of the story: Always
let your boss have the first say.

No comments: