Sunday, March 23, 2008

and so it goes

America magazine has a blog called In All Things.

I liked this entry so I decided to post a comment. Won't happen. Website won't accept it. This is what it was.

While we were driving here, I noticed a small shrine by the side of the street. We stopped and asked what is was for. The boy and the girl said their friend had been killed there a few days ago. They were mourning him.

We stopped at a small store and bought these candles. I am going to light them and leave then here a ground zero where so many died. We should all do this every so often at a place special to us to remember those lost to violence. And to pledge our resolve not to raise our hand against our sisters and brothers.

Peace of the Risen Christ be with us all

Of course as soon as I posted this, my post worked.

No comments: