Wednesday, October 8, 2008

chuckles

A guy walks into a bar and there's a horse serving drinks. The horse asks, "What are you staring at? Haven't you ever seen a horse tending bar before?" The guy replies, "It's not that. I just never thought the parrot would sell the place." q.marsha1945@AUSTIN.RR.COM uga2008Oct7

~~~

"There are two divergent opinions on how best to treat you," the doctor told the old perfesser. "I'm convinced you need a triple bypass. Your HMO says all you need to do is rub this $14 tube of salve on your chest." q.Paul Benoit uga2008Oct7

~~~

A young lady visited the government matchmaker for marriage and requested - "I'm looking for a spouse. Can you please help me to find a suitable one?" The marriage officer said, "Your requirements, please."

"Well, let me see. Needs to be good looking, polite, humorous, sporty, knowledgeable, good at singing and dancing. Willing to accompany me the whole day at home during my leisure hour, if I don't go out. Telling me interesting stories when I need companion for conversation and be silent when I want to rest." The officer listened carefully and replied, "Hmmmm, I think I understand. You need TV set." q.Maurizio Mariotti uga2008Sep23

No comments: