Sunday, October 5, 2008

yet another grandpup report

part two

Sorry but this sounds whiny.

I "slept" 13 hours last night.

The change of seasons messed up my sinuses. They are not happy.

I missed choir this morning. I overslept the alarm.

I am writing this from the master bedroom. Because it is in the back of the house facing north, it gets no direct sun, except in the middle of the summer when the sun is high in the sky. Its darkness suits me today.

My back does not like the cooling weather. Muscle spasms in the right leg are trying to make a comeback.

I am back to the point where things that used to bring pleasure fail to do so. Giving an RCIA presentation a few weeks ago brought back some passion. I need more.

I asked the Kat to marry me and she declined. It is the pup's turn to be grumpy.

The house has overwhelmed me. There is no way I can finish all the projects I have started before I die.

They delivered a load of wood chips last week and placed it on some tree branches instead of in the middle of the yeard.

What we have here is a failure to communicate.


I have reached the point where I would like to "retire" but, like many people, don't think I can afford to lose the paycheck.

I can only praise the Lord for m chidren and grandchildren. For friends and family. For trees and flowers and animals.

No comments: