Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Saul Alinsky

the stimulus
my response
"Obama Takes a Page From Alinsky Handbook" is probably the best article I have seen from you since I first discovered NewsMax. I have personal experience from about 3 decades ago in Houston that validates the article.

I best liked that the article was informative but not alarmist. Alinsky was a careful observer of human nature. Understanding his insights is important to anyone who must interact with people.

Alinsky was also, as the article points out, very pragmatic. He was able to separate his principles and goals from the methods used to achieve the goals. His desire to read human nature as it exists and work with that, rather than thinking he can change human nature is a great part of the power of his ideas and techniques. - pup

No comments: