Tuesday, December 2, 2008

FL pt 3

Saturday, I went to the clubhouse one day because my lower back was hurting. There is a minimal gym -- an upscale but minimalist device for doing ab exercise, a treadmill, a sort of a rowing machine, and three multiple purpose machines. I did my back stretching exercises, some of my ab reps, then most of the upper body exercises.

Monday I went for two walks to try to deal with the back. Later I tried to use the Kat's camera (she took mine to Peru). Her camera would not operate -- memory stick error. So I went to WalMart (I will have to confess that) and bought a cheap camera, a memory stick and some batteries.

I went to the beach (~20 minutes) and took pictures. I am told the sunsets are gorgeous. We went to a buffet restaurant that night. Mediocre. Where is Golden Corral when you need them.

This morning (Tuesday) got away about 10 after warm goodbyes.

On the way out I saw what I now know are sand cranes -- monsters. Well the new camera wouldn't work -- it wouldn't power up. So I went to WM and waited in line. The salesperson had warned me the batteries would fail rather quickly but less than 24 hours is ridiculous. And of course it powered up for the very young lady in customer service.

I left without out going back for a picture of the cranes.

Again the traffic was very quick. My car may need work as I was getting less than 24 mpg at 80 mph.

around I75 GA exit 16 I went to a buffet (Old Country?) -- horrible place -- I got nauseous. Never again. I was pressured because it was already 2 pm.

No comments: