Saturday, December 13, 2008

on the road again - pt 3

Saturday morning. My back is killing me. I did my exercises. Feel somewhat better. Ate a grapefruit I brought from Bill in FL. Good and red and sweet. Then an orange. Not sweet enough but juicy. Gave Chloe an orange. I cut up the pineapple I brought. B and C like pineapple. Libby gave me a paper Christmas tree.

Blogging now. Off to he shower. Took bath instead. Back feels much better, almost good.

The concert was in Watertown. It was about a two hour program. A lot of kids from 4 to 17 that play the piano, some quite well. A pair of twins, girls. Two brothers of similiar ages. 20-30 children in all. And of course Libby and Chloe.

For being so young Chloe is coming along well. Libby is coming on well as well. She has an ear for music. But I think next year I will not go to the winter concert but the summer one. The trip is a challenge.

We went to Red Lobster afterward. The children were under orders not to order macaroni and cheese. But one had tweeter's favorite - popcorn shrimp - and the other had chicken - is this a grandchild of mine? Sigh!

Used a gift card. Works well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The tweeter has moved on to Walt's favorite fried Shrimp. But the little ones share their cousins choice